This semester I am taking three languages on the same time. Like this 1st period is Korean, 2nd period is Indonesian and 3th period is Vietnamese. Now already took 2 times after school start. In the biginning before class start I think that Vietnamese will the first one is very difficult but I change Korean come to be the first charge of difficult and then Vietnamese and Indonesian.
I will tell my feeling; Korean I have to beginnign to the fundamental and I think that it's make me more clear and strong basic knowledge of Korean but on the other hand I learn Vietnamese on the next step then Vietnamese made me have to challenge with it and last is Indonesian this language is new for me then I welcome and open my mind and brain the start in this language call bahasa Indonesia haha.
วันเสาร์ที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2557
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น